12.05.2004







Up until now:





I have refrained

from posting anything,

as so daring

as my search

for the one

and

the only.

You would think

after all these years,

I would just forget it,

and move on with my life.





I keep wondering?

Why my search continues?





I am like every human being



coupling fever has got me.

AGAIN!





What are the fever conditions?

Went to the LOVE Doctor!

Got a script!





He was very detailed

about my recovering cure,

from searching.





I recovered immediately.





He was a great Doctor

with the skill
set

he had,

but the script

he wrote only

was for 3 weeks,

ok maybe longer,

if I can get back

to the Doc.





The anaylsis was very simple,

it was amor sick

icky ness

(and yes I made up the last word).





Low grade fevers

seized me,





They kept

running through

my body,

they flowed

in &

out of

my skin surface,

into, spirit.





The prescription

is simple

the cure

hard to overcome.





Trickster Rabbit

is at it again!





Fools we humans,

b-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e

for love.





Oh well?





Josephine LiPuma all rights reserved 2004


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey LiPuma,
I'm a pharmacist if you ever need that script filled. LOL.
d. saladino
dsalad1@sbcglobal.net

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home