11.23.2004

to :: you know who you are
how fates

weave time

once youth

twice midlife

peering down

rusty barrels

life’s gunpowder

I do not worry anymore

if it

will shoot itself

off


a recent captive

memories

hold me tight

combusting::

I run & dodge

between life shots

forbidden lust

bounces my off soul

your heaven

I want to be earth

I know it can’t be

crystal bell

cries

fall like

burning

shooting stars

fate plays

with me

&


so


did

you

I wanting

which

you

can’t give

your tucked away

sweet maple woods

pining

intentions

have no name

invisible

thankful

you were part of my life

I was just smellin'

fumes


Josephine Lipuma

all rights reserved

2004













1 Comments:

Blogger Dene' said...

Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I didn't know you could find all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my Perfume related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home