12.23.2007

You Would Think After All These Years
I Would Smarten Up?

As my younger friends say: "?".
Do I buy
into redeemed love.
What is redeemed love,
I ask myself?






“Do I have a pumpkin
on my shoulders?.”


That quote comes from one of my ex’s.

I used to butcher the quote and say:
"You think I have a pumpkin on my head?"
My ex, he was wise, sometimes .
But his quote makes me wonder,
who is the pumpkin head?
H-m-m-m-m-m-m-m?
Choices are life’s fabric,
the id patchwork?

Idiot is maybe a better word choice, you think?

Who is picking idiots,
or is that rotten pumpkins?
Shrinks say we repeat patterns.
And they become patches of ones love matches
(Think how Frankenstein’s mate was made?).

Just once! ONCE, ONCE!
I would like to understand the meaning of life.
Woody Allen said : “Their is no meaning of life.”
After he tried to find the meaning of life through his films.

Maybe I will run off with a young buck?

Oh dear!

Got any pumpkin patches to plant,
or weed
or sow?

Cheers: Josephine

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger peter said...

what is the meaning of life As Sir thomas moore said and believe, God gave man a mind to figure it out. You know the guy who invented word utopia and then wrote the book of the same name. Sir Thomas who had his head cut off King Henry 8.
mEANING ME THINKS IS A MOTION, LIKE SOMETHING IF YOU TURN YOUR HEAD TO STOP AND LOOK AT IT IS GONE.
Merry Christmas Happy Birthday, and Happy New Year Josephine.
I havent smartened yet either, or was I smart once, and lost it? Do you still have Straw for the Fire. Now theres a crazy man, and it takes one who could catch menaing as it flickers by. One sentence can change a life. Patterns are useful like a ticket. We have them but it only gets one into the seat. Each second of every day is new in the spirit and flesh. When we can seefeel that meaning grows from pumkins or squash . Whaat was my point. Hi. Pete the prospector...

10:30 PM  
Blogger bobbieT said...

Happy 2008 Josephine,

Life is a series of micro seconds. MIT attained Kelvin within 972 trillionths of a degree. 972 TRILLIONTHS.

The present is ever so smaller. A trillionth of infinity. Think about it. This very second was the future when you were reading the first word of the sentence. Before you completed your thought process, the future over ran the present to become the past.

So what is life. Life is the past which is long gone. Life if the future which is not. And the present does not exist. Therefore Life does not exist.

Let's non exist in the same non space. We are good together.

Happy New Year.

bob

8:56 AM  
Blogger peter said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home