4.29.2004



It is the mad hatters night at evl,
changes are flying
my head is gets smaller.
I guess that is a good sign,
instead of my head getting bigger,
then I would be like Alice.

Is the place where I have been at
as wonderful as WONDERLAND? You bet.
Or is it WONDER IN THE HOUSE OF EVIL?

Not a dull new media interactive nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvy magician
in sight,
he or she is moving around
visionary specs
as the show
gets organized
from heaven or maybe hell, who knows?

Stay tuned or out of tune for the next mushroom brain omelet via email.

HEY Alice, are you talking to me?

egotistic
who is the MAD hater?
Or MAD Hatters?

Well I guess Rabbit only knows?

Have any Rabbits spoke to you lately?

Hope, hop up the Bunny Trail,
breaking all the eggs?


damm life is
wonderful: ain't it?

Josephine LiPuma all rights reserved 2004