7.01.2005


dear blog:

It is Friday,
the weekend of July 4th.
It is very quiet
and peaceful in my
subterranean loft space.



It is not that my mind space is always speaking in tongues.
But sometimes it helps just to be still and let the writing
flow out of me, instead of forcing it out of me.
I have been working on a paper about my thesis.
I have gone through various drafts. I have to meet
a deadline soon, really soon.

The whole context is about love, different levels
or textures of it. The performantive nature forces
my attention around the circumference of the piece,
to think of it as a whole;
instead of parts.

The parts need to be detailed..

More to come....

uma puma

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you are going for the mystery look or what.
I wouldn't mind it you put a "good" pic of yourself here. I would like to see one. Its been a long time since I have seen you. You are going through this trouble anyway.
Well?

4:24 PM  
Blogger (vj) jl pooky aka Josephine Lipuma said...

a ::*
Well, now I have photo critic in
my blog circle! Well this is good,
did you look at the other
pictures I posted?

Well, indeed, I think I have upset anonymous!
BAD pooky, BAD pooky, pooky bad-d-d-d-d-d-d

*footnote: could you please call yourself
for instance anonymous #1,
or anonymous#2
and so on, so I tell WHO I am speaking
or writing to....

......if that would not be a problem for you
chow chow,
uma puma

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pook,
Im not upset.
You know me but we haven't seen each other for quite awhile.
Z is my identity. Here and on Artletter. also my e mail.......so now you know....see if you remember now. I will always answer to Z
Have a great 4th.

8:51 PM  
Blogger (vj) jl pooky aka Josephine Lipuma said...

Z::
I know, I was just checking,
I thought the jl pooky in repose
was funny?
se'
How about you?
uma puma

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im glad you knew Pook.
I was worried for a minute. I didn't want to disappoint you.
Yes Pooky in repose was funny but in Chicago there is more truth in that pic than fiction if you know what I mean.
.....................Z

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home